The Draw Segmentation tool and the labels below it
To do segmentation annotation on a pointcloud, you can use the Lasso tool as described below.
- 1.Choose a label for the object from the left sidebar.
- 2.Select the Draw segmentation tool from the left sidebar.
- 3.Hold the Right mouse button, and draw a rough outline around the points you want to select.
- 4.A segmentation with the selected points is drawn.
Once created, you can use the lasso tool to add or remove points from your object
- 1.Select the object.
- 2.Hold the Right mouse button, and draw a rough outline around the points you want to add to the object , or you want to remove from the object.
- 3.Once selected, the
Remove pointsbuttons will appear inside the object card in the right sidebar.
- 4.Click on one of the buttons to update the segmentation.
Bottom views can help you view your segmentation object better
The bottom views show top, side and front views of the segmentation object. You can zoom in or zoom out the points by using the scroll wheel.